Terms and Conditions
How to register?
- Choose the seminar in which you want to participate. Click on "register now", fill in the application form and pay a $300 registration fee.
- The non-refundable $300 registration fee will be applied toward the total cost of the seminar.
- For certain seminars terms of payment and our cancellation policy may be adjusted to require a higher initial deposit and an escalated payment and cancellation schedule. If this applies to you, we will inform you of this separately.
The balance of your payments (after paying registration fee) will be charged to the credit card we have on file 150, 120, and 90 days prior to the beginning of the seminar.
Will be sent via e-mail approximately 21 days prior to departure, provided that full payment (cleared check or approved credit card) is received at least 60 days prior to departure. Passengers are responsible to ensure that Melton Seminars has the correct e-mail address. Melton Seminars will not be responsible for passengers who do not receive an invoice or documents due to inaccurate information.
Once a partial or full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received.
In addition, cancellation fees are subject to any hotel and/or supplier charges incurred.
- Up to 90 days prior to departure: $300 p.p.
- 89 days to day of seminar/no-show: 100% of seminar cost
- For certain seminars, terms of payment and our cancellation policy may be adjusted to require a higher initial deposit and an escalated payment and cancellation schedule. If this applies to you, we will inform you of this separately.
Peace of Mind - Travel Protection
Peace of Mind Travel Protection: Cancel for any Reason - Choose to protect yourself with our 'Peace of Mind-Cancel For Any Reason' waiver program: should you cancel your trip in writing up to 72 hours before your departure for any reason, you will receive a full refund equal to the cost of your trip less the cost of your registration deposit and the cost of the 'Peace of Mind-Cancel For Any Reason' waiver program. The cost of the program is $250 per person; inquire at time of booking.
IMPORTANT: POM is available exclusively for Israel-only tours. The waiver program covers land only services and does not apply to airline tickets. Seminar registrants may enroll in the "Peace of Mind" program within 30 days of registration for the Seminar. The cost of the program is $250 per person.
We strongly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance. Please call Travel Insured - through Traveland at 1-800-246-0452 (ext. 223) for information on their insurance programs. It is important to note that some insurance programs provide more comprehensive coverage when the policy is purchased in proximity to your initial trip deposit. For more information, please contact Travel Insured - through Traveland.
Full Terms & Conditions
Want to read our full terms? Click here